Entries
{Saturday, March 28, 2015 @ 5:08 AM}
hospitality of the people here is so overwhelming, I feel as though i'll never be able to pay them back in kind, ever. just gna open my house for them if they ever come to SG. I really hope they do, then I can show them ard SG from my point of view. and bring them to "cooler" places, vs the Haw Par Villa which Andy went to, when he first visited SG.
trying to persuade Pat to come over too. enticing him with all sorts of nonsense like Asian girls will be all over his beard and how they'll like him simply cos he's white. haha. and that he should really just open a bakery in SG and sell his European baked goods and people will flock to his bakery, because, whiteness. haha.
reality of everything ending soon is constantly at the back of my head now. tried looking at Masters program but.. recommendation letters required. somehow always feel I'm inadequate in making an impact on my professors, and that expecting them to write one for me (or agree to what I write about myself) is completely presumptuous, and well, thick skinned.
and I havent done enough here yet. I want to do so much more but I'm caught up with school and O want to do well too.. worked too hard for this to just go down the drain like that.. Better start on the studying. On hindsight have been doing well for some mods, but not others. Health comm and Principles of interviewing is so interesting. haha. Public Speaking is great only cos my prof is hilarious. but Non Verbal.. I just havent been doing well and I dont understand why... Uhh annoying.
Feminism is just a waste of my time. hahha. Kinda gave up, and hoping doing extra credit assignments would help pull my grades up. We'll see. the prof is kinda nice ish, so maybe if I fought my case, I would be able to get a better score?
I really want to just keep learning though. comm only thanks. I have no interest in any other fields. Maybe psychology. but what use if rote learning vs application?